QED Professional Development programme 2018
Level 4 NZCATT
- Module 1. Plan and prepare for training and education
For all module dates and availability please see the QED workshops page.
- Module 2. Deliver and facilitate training and education
- Module 3. Assess performance and review teaching and learning
Successful completion of the above modules 1 to 3 and the accompanying assignments results in award of the New Zealand Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching level 4.
Level 5 NZCATT
- Module 4. Plan and prepare advanced learner-centred learning
- Module 5. Facilitate advanced learner-centred learning
- Module 6. Design & evaluate assessments
- Module 7. Moderate and quality assure assessments
- Module 8. Critically review and improve own education & training practice
Successful completion of the above modules 4 to 8 and the accompanying assignments results in award of the New Zealand Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching level 5.
We also offer this training in house to suit, and can also tailor the level 4 modules to suit three different teaching/training contexts:
1. Face to face - group based.
2. On the job - one on one or pairs.
3. On line or distance learning.