Prepare for External Evaluation and ReviewBack
QED are specialists in evaluation and review. We can assist you to develop capability in Self Assessment with a robust system for the best possible EER result.
Our internal QED review in February 2018 showed that 69% of PTEs we've helped with EER since 2015 went to Category 1 for the first time, or stayed there, with at least five going from confident/confident to highly confident/highly confident in one EER. Many of our clients have used our services prior to their NZQA EER to:
- Set up an effective and efficient internal self assessment process and documentation
- Carry out pre EER evaluation and review to familiarise staff with the process
- Ensure that internal communication is aligned with NZQA terminology (or at least does not confuse the evaluators)
- Benchmark educational performance and develop an improvement plan
- Identify potential areas of non-compliance
- Review their internal quality management policies and procedures
- Review specific systems pertaining to Code of Practice
- Review and report the outcomes of internal self assessment
- Contribute to annual programme review
- Link Consistency requirements to effective Self Assessment for EER.